Updated: Feb 9, 2019
Editing Review Procedure:
A member will draft a post and will request that an editor review the post before making public.. The Editors need to read and understand the companion document titled “Member Posting Guidelines”. The following steps need to be taken by the Post Editor:
1. The Member writes a post after clicking on the Create Post button at
the top on the BLOG page. The member should have finished the post
⁃ Set the Category of the Post to “ForReview” (Done with the Post
⁃ Clicking on the “Publish” button at the bottom of the Post page.
⁃ Sent a message/Chat/Email requesting review of the newly
2. The Editor is notified of the new Post and proceeds to the BLOG page.
There can be found all posts including the latest posts.
3. Scan the posts looking at the bottom line right side for Posts that have
the ForReview Category.
4. Open that post and use the post settings to set the Post Category to
“Reviewing” then click the “Save” button at the bottom of the
Note: Editors can be reviewers of their own posts or request some
other Editor do the review.
Editors can combine writing and reviewing into one step by
simply setting the Post Category to whatever audience it is for.
5. Editor performs review and edits of the post accordingly.
7. Set the Post Category to the Reviewed Also clear the
Reviewing and ForReview Categories if set. Click “Save” on the Post
9. Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the Post page.
Each editor is assigned a category name that is used to identify the Editor
assigned to the Post. Here is a list of the Categories for the Editors: